Annual Report 2014
This is the second IATI Annual Report to be published. IATI has reached critical mass in terms of membership and growth in publishers, now it is important to drive up the quality of data and ensure that it can be used to add value at country level. The IATI annual report highlights progress made in 2013, by:
View the 2013 Annual Report
- Providing a recap on the importance of IATI and why every effort should be made to enhance transparency and accountability.
- Presenting good practice case studies, particularly from partner countries on their progress towards establishing AIMS and starting to use the data published.
- Presenting the outcome of the Technical Advisory Group (TAG) meeting, held in Montreal, and highlighting future plans for IATI.
- Providing member progress results in regard to implementing the IATI Standard through self-reporting.
- Reporting on progress and lessons learned of CSOs publishing to IATI, and presenting other key stakeholders that are part of the growing multi-stakeholder initiative.
- Presenting developments and next steps towards improving humanitarian aid transparency.