TAG Working Groups
Members of the Technical Advisory Group are welcome to join Working Groups (WG) to further the development, engagement and understanding of various aspects of IATI.
Working Groups were established in April 2014, following discussion of a set of Working Group Principles.
As of May 2014, the following are being established:
- Humanitarian (co-ordinated by Wendy Rogers, IATI Secretariat)
- Geocoding (co-ordinated by Qiyang Xu)
- Supporting Partner Countries (co-ordinated by Owen Scott, Development Gateway)
- APIs (co-ordinated by Steven Flower / Ben Webb, IATI Secretariat)
- Aid and Budget Alignment (co-ordinated by Mark Brough, Publish What You Fund)
- Civil Society Organisations (co-ordinated by Sarah Johns, Bond UK & Laia Grino, InterAction)
From June 2014, the IATI TAG Working Groups are using a new platform, IATI Discuss:
We are launching this platform first with a pilot for new and established Working Groups to collaborate on their subjects in an open and efficient way. We will be looking at how effective and useful this is during the pilot to determine what other uses we might make of this within the broader IATI community.
What to expect?
- Each group has a set of aims and objectives
- Discussions / meetups are organised
- Members are expected to contribute
- The Working Groups are expected to focus on IATI