This section contains documents relating to IATI’s background, process, progress, evidence base and relationship with stakeholders.
If you are looking for a specific document or you have any questions about these pages, please contact us.
- Draft IATI review of Standard Setting
- IATI Licensing Standard
- The relationship between IATI and the CRS plus
- The Relationship between IATI and the AAA
- Briefing Session presentation
- Aligning Aid Information with Recipient Budgets A Publish What You Fund/International Budget Partnership/Overseas Development Institute paper
- Show me the money
- Overview of donor fact finding mission
3. The IATI Standard
4. IATI users: CSOs/NGOs, Foundations, Partner Countries, Southern aid providers
- Report from Rwanda Mission, February 2012
- Draft Agenda for IATI Partner Country Meeting 4 October 2011
- Participants list - IATI Partner Country Meeting 4 October 2011
- Background note for IATI Partner Country Meeting 4 October 2011
- Transparency of Chinese Aid - for Partner Country Meeting 4 October 2011
- Analytical Study - South-South and Triangular Cooperation: Improving Information and Data - for Partner Country Meeting 4 October 2011
- Moldova - Presentation - Mutual Accountability and Aid Transparency - July 2011
- DRC - Presentation - Présentation de l’Arrêté interministériel réglementant le circuit d’informations sur les ressources extérieures en RDC - July 2011
- Madagascar - Presentation - Mechanism of Putting Aid on Budget - July 2011
- Bangladesh - Presentation - Mutual Accountability & Aid Transparency Survey - July 2011
- Rwanda - Presentation - Mutual Accountability and Aid Transparency - July 2011
- Rwanda – Presentation – Results and lessons learnt on transparency and mutual accountability
- Ghana – Presentation – Challenges and lessons learnt on transparency and mutual accountability
- Burkina Faso (Fr) - RENCONTRE IATI-PAYS PARTENAIRESINTEGRATION DE L’AIDE DANS LE BUDGET
- Democratic Republic Congo (Fr) - PLATEFORME DE GESTION DE L’AIDE ET DES INVESTISSEMENTS (PGAI)
- Montenegro - Donor coordination system
- WHO – GLAAS report and methodology
- Budget alignment presentation – PCM 24 Oct 2010
- Bangladesh Joint Cooperation Strategy – Presentation – PCM 6th July 2010
- Ghana Assessment of Development Partners presentation – PCM 13th April 2010
- PLATEFORME DE GESTION DE L’AIDE ET DES INVESTISSEMENTS (PGAI)
- IATI partner country consultation synthesis report
- Latin America and Caribbean consultation report – 16 to 18 September
- Western Africa Consultation Report – 8 to 9 September (En)
- Western Africa Consultation Report – 8 to 9 September (Fr)
- Better Data, Better Aid, Bangkok Consultation Report
- Arab State Consultation Report – 12 to 13 August 2009
- Europe and the CIS Consultation, Montenegro – 6 to 7 July 2009
- Southern and Eastern Africa Region Consultation Report – 29 June 2009
- Presentation on the need for IATI - Liberia, at Partner Country Meeting 4th July 2011
Southern Aid Providers
You can download material from our latest IATI Communications Pack. This pack was distributed at the October 2011 Partner Country and Steering Committee meetings in Paris.
- What is IATI? (4 page brochure)
- Access to aid data changes lives - A recent article on IATI featured in the World Bank's in-house publication.
- IATI update Sept 2011 - the latest progress on IATI since July 2011.
- Mapping IATI to the Accra Agenda for Action - Outlines how IATI matches the key asks from the AAA 2008.
- The relationship between IATI and the CRS - Outlines the added-value that IATI gives to the current aid data reporting system, the CRS.
- Web text for donors and endorsing countries - you can use this template for the transparency section of your website.
Including case studies supporting the case for IATI
- Malawi Country Pilot Report , June 2010
- Rwanda IATI Country Pilot Report, July 2010
- DRC IATI Country Pilot Report, August 2010
- Colombia IATI Country Pilot Report, August 2010
- IATI draft country pilot synthesis report
- Study on better reflecting aid flows in country budgets
- Annex 2(a) DRC Matrix
- Annex 2(b) Ghana Matrix
- Annex 2(c) Malawi Matrix
- Annex 2(d) Nepal Matrix
- Annex 2(e) Rwanda Matrix
- Annex 4 Common Code and CRS Spreadsheet